14 April 2014

Broken

I finally finished the book Broken by Jonathan Fisk.  It took me a long time to do, as I got sidetracked many times along the way, but I finally finished it.

This post isn't going to be long, just long enough to say that I found the book to be helpful.  It goes through 7 Rules Christians should break.  The 7 Rules break down concepts to a basic level, because of that the book has helped me identify what those concepts are as they are applied in life.  It is so easy for us to fall for the lies of the devil, but it is important for us to be able to recognize those lies and come back to Christ on the cross crucified for our sins, buried, descended into Hell and rose again to give us new life with him.  We cannot save ourselves.

Please take the time to read this wonderful book!  Also take the time to check out Pastor Fisk's YouTube channel and this video about the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment