30 June 2011

Fired Up!

So this evening I had Hope Circle at Church.  It is the LWML Circle that I attend.  What I wanted to tell all of you who might be out there reading my blog (and I know some people do!) is that we are about ready to start a 2 year process of reading through the Bible.

We are doing it with the Today's Light Bibles, which is a great devotional Bible.  It provides a preview of the reading, then you read scripture and at the end it has a summary/devotion of sorts to bring it all together and most importantly remind us of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

The Bible can be purchased in brown or in purple either at the links provided or even at your local Christian Bookstore.  If you want to be part of our discussions online please follow this link and subscribe to the blog on the left side.  As we want everyone to be "In the Word, Of the Word, Walking with our Lord" this is something that is open to everyone, male or female.

The actually Bible Study that meets is just for women though, as it is an LWML group.  :-)

I just can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July with the first reading from this wonderful devotional Bible.  I have done it before and I think highly of it.  Please consider joining me!  If you don't want to purchase the Bible, you can still subscribe to the blog and we'll make sure you know what the readings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment